It's crunch time people! Tis the season to walk around spreading cheer and to give to those we love! Let's get those holiday gifts taken care of! There's still time to order online and have items delivered before Christmas!
Here is a list of 10 things she is sure to love for under $50!
1. Ring Holders: These From ModernMud on etsy are the cutest!
2. Adult Coloring Books: These are everywhere, but this website Team Art has pretty funny ones!
3. Pink Stone Coasters: What girl doesn't need pink stone coasters with a gold stripe?! I seriously love these from West Elm!
4. Gold Stamped Necklace: This dainty gold necklace from Junghwa's etsy shop will be here new "go-to" stamped with initials and or dates, so personal! The quality is excellent, love this piece!
5. Hatton Henry Pouch: Oh my! I have this cactus green pouch and I can't say enough good things about it! I take it everywhere and either throw it in my larger purse or carry it as a clutch. The quality is impeccable. She will not be disappointed! This lavender grey option is pretty killer too!
6. Good Vibes Pillow: For those magical thinkers! This pillow from Urban Outfitters has been a great reminder to keep it positive!
7. Style Cordz Phone Charger: What lady doesn't need a trendy phone charger cord? I like the white and the snakeskin!
8. Bison Art: Because I'm obsessed with Bison, I think all people are. However, this etsy shop has lots of cool art. So if she's not into Bison, there are plenty of other options. All the prints are hand painted and beautiful! I think art is such a neat gift tho because it's something people don't always buy for themselves.
9. Le Tote: Here we go again! It's time to give the gift of Le Tote! This awesome online closet is waiting for your lady! $49 per month. You could just do one month and she could try it out. And because I like you so much HERE IS A CODE to enter to get $25 off your first tote! Yay!
10. Jon Hart Design Toiletry Bag: This little bag is one durable sucker! I have a red one that I've had since high school and it's still going strong! Give her something that will last! And they come in so many different colors and you can monogram them! Perfect!
Hope this helps get the ball rolling for getting all those gifts checked off. Stay tuned for 10 gifts under $50 for Him :). Cheers to you all!