Part 2 of my holiday gift picks! Today is all about HIM!
Here's 10 Gifts for Him Under $50:
1. Make Today Not Suck Mug: These enamel camper mugs from Blue Seven are perfect for hot chocolate this time of year!
2. Herschel Supply's Albert Cap: I'm a sucker for a guy in a flat-billed cap. Herschel Supply has a ton of options to find the perfect fit for your guy!
3. J. Crew Factory's Camp Socks: I have a few pair of these myself! They're cozy and they come in a plethora of colors! Plus with J.Crew Factory's sales going on, you could stock up on several pair without breaking the bank.
4. Beer Bread Kit: Literally all you do is add your fav beer and bake according to directions. And this one from Williams Sonoma is SO YUM!
5. Rogue Front Pocket Wallet: This is all my hubs has carried for the past 2 years! He LOVES them! So practical and lots of options!
6. Gold Plated Flask: This one from Urban Outfitters is an eye catcher for me. It just looks so classy!
7. Spurling Lakes Dopp Kit: Your boo will be in hipster heaven with this unique dopp kit! Amazing!
8. Minnetonka House Slippers: These slippers are fleece lined and double bottomed. For around the house they are perfect, but I would suggest getting a rubber sole if he wants to wear them outside.
9. S'well Water Bottle: These guys are everywhere. I just love water bottles that aren't plastic and this one is super sleek.
10. Damn Handsome Grooming: All of their products would be a neat gift! They have soap, shampoo, beard oils, and hair serums for those of you with lovers that have man-buns!
And there you have it! Get those lists checked off and happy weekend everybody! XOXO!!